- All Beer entries must be in 10-16 oz. brown or green glass. Raised NO DEPOSIT, or manufacturing codes are acceptable. Common brand raised lettering (e.g. Sam Adams or Bass) are acceptable.
- Beers must be capped with crown caps. Meads & Ciders may be entered in 6-16oz bottles. Grolsch-type swing tops are acceptable for meads and ciders only.
- No 22 ounce bombers, 750 ml bottles or plastic bottles are permitted. Bottles not meeting these requirements will be disqualified.
- An entry consists of 3 bottles. Each entry will cost $8.
- Paper entries will not be accepted. All entries must be entered via the online entry system. Payment is accepted via Paypal with the online entry form. The on-line entry system will create a bottle identification page for each entry. Attach the completed bottle I.D. form to each bottle with a rubber band. ENTRIES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT TAPE OR GLUE. RUBBER BANDS ONLY!
- We will be once again working on the ‘Beer Railroad’ where we organize clubs from all over the state to drive their entries to the next club to save everyone on shipping. Keep checking back on the web page for more info on this.
NOTE: All entries must be submitted by the deadline and to the official drop off or shipment addresses included here. Due to the size of the competition, no late entries or alternate delivery arrangements will be accepted. Entry drop off points and collections are provided as a convenience to BFBC entrants. Although every effort is made to account for all entries, only those shipped with tracking confirmation the “ship to” address can be formally traced and accounted for by competition organizers.
Drop-Off Deadline is:
September 18, 2016
2016 Drop-Off Locations are:
Shipping address (please ship all entries here):