– Brewers Ball Raffle Coordinator
Brewers Ball Raffle Coordinator
Total Hours – 44
- Secure Prizes – Currently, we are using 6 local businesses that support craft beer to sponsor the raffle. Each sponsor provides a case of 12 big bottles of premium craft beers. They also provide tee shirts, hats, gift certificates or what ever else that they want to giveaway identifying their business. These donations are broken down into 6 prize baskets. Each donor business is given two passes to the Brewers Ball. Current donors are (Mr. Dunderbaks, Luekens Liquors, Kingdom Liquors, The Independent, Mellow Mushroom – Brandon, and Oldsmar Taphouse) (Hours: 15) Completion Date: Mid February
- Organize prize baskets – Organize the donated items into 36 baskets. Each sponsor has 6 baskets made with their donated items (2 big bottles of beer + whatever other prizes are donated). Raffle assistants may be asked to help filling the gift baskets. (Hours: 10) Completion Date: End of February
- Secure Grand Prize – In addition to the gift baskets, we give away a grand prize. (Hours: 5) Completion Date: End of February
- In the Past, Yeungling has sponsored with some nice prizes (golf bag, large bar mirror, etc.), or we have purchased a 6 liter bottle of Belgian beer from MicroMan.
- Find Assistants – 4 assistant positions will help with setup, sales and raffle. (Hours: 5) Completion Date: Mid February.
- These are tier 2 volunteers (free passes for Brewers Ball only).
- Get Supplies – You will need to provide raffle tickets (please coordinate with Brewers Ball Coordinator the color of ticket you are using) posters, money box, baskets, etc. (Hours: 4) Completion Date: End of February
- Run raffle – Setup raffle table, sell tickets, announce winners. (Hours: 5) Completion Date: Day of Brewers Ball